Abu Daphi City Tour is an engrossing trip around the capital city of United Arab Emirates, enfolding the complete view of the city. Which includes all important tourist’s destinations. It will give you a mix of the old and new architectural styles that can be seen in the city. Abu Daphi city tour includes a drive along with the famous corniche which will reveal the energizing environs of the island city. Abu daphi the capital city of UAE is also known as the ‘Manhattan of the middle east’. Mainly, because of the engaging fusions of sky scrapers, mangroves adorn sandy shores and historical buildings.
Abu daphi city tour, the journey starts with a pick-up from you’re convenient location to visit the following sites such as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosq, Qasr AI Hosn the old fort palace, Heritage Village, Emirates Palace Hotel, Dates Market, Dhow Wharf and Fish Mrket The travellers can have a deep look on the cities past and its achievement in the present in terms of Infrastructures and the overall development.
- Kindly note the dress code for the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosq visit.
- WOMEN – Will be asked to wear a traditional (Abaya) and headscarf, which will provided from the mosq management.
- MEN – Shirt, T shirt, Pants or jeans if the dress is sufficient enough to cover your body.
NOT ALLOWED for Sk. Zayed Grand Mosq Visit:
- Transparent (See through) Clothing
- Shorts and Skirts
- Clothing with profanity
- Tight clothing, swimwear or beachwear
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Heritage Village Abu Daphi shall remain closed on all Fridays during the holy month of Ramadan.