Abu Dhabi Camel Desert Safari
Abu Dhabi Camel Desert Safari – Explore the desert by camel Safari.
Abu Dhabi Camel Desert Safari is exploring the sites of interest in and around the city of Abu Dhabi, by riding on the back of a camel, the ship of the desert. It is a unique way to explore the deserts. Several tour operators are offering different packages of camel desert safaris depending on the length of the journey. There are packages to Al Ain, the stunning oasis city and Liwa the serene village. You will enjoy the exciting trip through the picturesque Arabian Desert.
Our special Camel Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi is a great option for all guests wishing to try different desert experience. No matter how long they stay, we guarantee a fun and exciting experience for all. Renowned for their ability to travel large distances without food and water, in ancient times camels were the main mode of transportation and trading goods and its importance still continues. It is a rare opportunity to gain experience on how the people of the Emirates traveled as you trek across the desert. Abu Dhabi desert provides you a rare opportunity to understand these unique and wonderful creatures closely. From olden days, natives and foreigners crossed the Emirates by camel in their vivid search for new places to live and others to trade with. Discover the Abu Dhabi desert by camel in classic caravan
The Abu Dhabi camel desert safari Timing – TBD
- Pick up and drop off
- Camel Riding for 1 Hour
- Enjoy light snacks.
- Taste authentic Arabic coffee and tea.
- Traditional Dresses for Photographs
- Sand boarding – Optional
- Dune Bashing – Optional
- It is recommended have an early and light food before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing. Not recommended clients with heart, neck and back problems.
- Dune bashing can get bumpy, for safety purpose we do not recommend that children aged 0-2, and pregnant women or the elderly, or choose desert safari Abu Dhabi without Dune bashing / Dune Driving
- No entertainment during month of Ramadan, The tour duration calculates includes the pickup and drop off. Pick-up and Drop timing Changes applied depends on seasonal
- Wear comfortable and simple clothing. You may choose to wear Cotton Shorts, Cotton shirts, or light weight tops are suitable. You can carry additional shawls/jackets for winter season when the temperature cools down in the late evenings. It is advisable to wear open shoes, or sandals. Don`t forget to wear sun-block creams. Also, please remember to carry a hat & sunglasses.
Should you have a dream you would like to fulfill, we would love to hear from you to make it happen! Contact us for the rates of the different activities you wish to combine.