Abu Dhabi Camel Trekking is an opportunity provided to the tourists to ride on the back of the camel across the vast spreading sands of the Abu Dhabi desert. You can experience the nuances of a camel ride through camel trekking. You can experience the strange sensation of being lifted up in the air as the camel stretches its long legs to start the trekking. Abu Dhabi camel trekking gives you a rare opportunity to understand the Bedouin style of life in the ancient times when the city’s forefathers travelled across deserts on the back of camels.
Camel trekking is a rare opportunity to experience desert on a personal level. As you cling on to the hump of the camel with a smile, and with a mind that is half anxious and half adventurous, and as the camel moves thumping in the desert kicking the golden sand you are opened to a new world. In your trek in the “ship of the desert” on a camel caravan you would often see an insect crawling on the sand, a desert snake passing by, amazing desert vegetation, lot of surprises and keep guessing. During the long trek you will see signs of sunset and by the end you would witness the sunset from the top of a camel.
The long trekking ends at the Bedouin desert camp get some refreshments even though you feel like doing it on the carpets and cushions at the campsite. Camel riding surely linger in your memory throughout your life. You will be enjoying the camel trekking under the guidance of our expert staff. Don’t worry about the safety, it is ensured and people will be taking care of you during the trekking. Leave safety to us, we have expert guides to lead you in the desert.
- It is recommended have an early and light food before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing.
- Not recommended clients with heart, neck and back problems.
- Dune bashing can get bumpy, for safety purpose we do not recommend that children aged 0-2, and pregnant women or the elderly, or choose desert safari Abu Dhabi without Dune bashing / Dune Driving
- No entertainment during month of Ramadan, The tour duration calculates includes the pickup and drop off. Pick-up and Drop timing Changes applied depends on seasonal
- Wear comfortable and simple clothing. You may choose to wear Cotton Shorts, Cotton shirts, or light weight tops are suitable. You can carry additional shawls/jackets for winter season when the temperature cools down in the late evenings. It is advisable to wear open shoes, or sandals. Don`t forget to wear sun-block creams. Also, please remember to carry a hat & sunglasses.
Morning Safari in Abu Dhabi Details – Dune Bashing, Camel Riding, Sandboarding, and Traditional Arabic Costumes with Falcon for Photographs Morning desert safari Abu Dhabi Tour Timing.
Best of Abu Dhabi – Evening Desert Safari Private or Luxury Desert Safari Abu Dhabi Tour Package. BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance, Shisha, Camel Ride, Location, Price, Timing and Booking Contact.
Experience Desert Night Camping – Sleep Under the Starry Sky, the Best Overnight Desert Safari Abu Dhabi Provide Bedouin / Instant Tent, Campfire, BBQ, Belly Dance and Breakfast.
Dubai and Abu Dhabi City Tour Package – Private or Sharing Basis Sightseeing Trip, Top Attractions, Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, Yas Island, and More. Price, Places to Visit & Timing.
Fastest Roller Coaster to Camel Back Riding What an Amazing City, Visit Abu Dhabi today. Best Attractions, Adventure, Outdoor and Indoor Activities. List of Best Things to Do In Abu Dhabi.