Heat-Beating Sports To Try In Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is a country with hot climate, it doesn’t mean you need to stay inside your air conditioned room throughout the day and night.
Are you searching ways to keep cool on summer days? Even though Abu Dhabi is a country with hot climate, it doesn’t mean you need to stay inside your air conditioned room throughout the day and night. There are many heat-beating sports to try in Abu Dhabi to enjoy for beating the heat. Here is the list of some of the most exciting sports to try to beat the heat while you are in Abu Dhabi.
- It can be a good idea to enjoy some paddleboarding at late night to beat the summer heat. Visit www.watercooleddubai.com/abu-dhabi for more details.
- kayaking at night can be a good option if you would like to go out and enjoy some sports. The famous adventure company, Noukhada arranges full moon monthly trips in the mangroves and you can approach them if you are interested to be a part of the trip. Even though the dates vary as per the lunar calendar, the trips can be expected to be on July 12, August 10 and September 9.
- Play a round of golf if you want to beat the heat in Abu Dhabi. Visit the nine-hole course of Abu Dhabi Golf Club and play the sport at night.
- Are you interested in ice-skating? Visit the Zayed Sports City and enjoy some ice skating at the large rink to beat the heat.
- It can be exciting to enjoy kite surf on Yas sland with Kite Pro when the mercury rises. Apply a sun protecting lotion with SPF50 and enjoy the sport.
- Get soaked and feel the coolness by enjoying some windsurfing if you feel you are almost approaching the boiling point when you are in the UAE capital.
- You will certainly love to dance under the gushing rain and cool off by attending the amazing Liquid Rain parties at Maï Cafe’. It is a thrilling way to beat the heat in Abu Dhabi and stay cool.
- There is a barbecue buffet at the pool Deck of Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa on every Thursday which is an excellent way to cool off while you are in Abu Dhabi.
- Practicing Yoga under the full moon on a beach can be a unique way to beat the heat by the sea breeze.
- If you are an adventure loving person, then you will enjoy trying skydiving indoors. Visit Spacewalk and enjoy a bit of skydiving during the summer season.
- You will certainly love the idea of visit the Japanese bar Zuma for a mixed drink when the mercury rises.
Should you have a dream you would like to fulfill, we would love to hear from you to make it happen!
Contact Us for the rates of the different activities you wish to combine.