Overnight Liwa Desert Safari
Overnight Liwa Desert Safari is a journey to explore the desert area of Liwa, which is situated in the entrance of Rub Al Khali or the Empty Quarter, during night.
Overnight Liwa Desert Safari is a journey to explore the desert area of Liwa, which is situated in the entrance of Rub Al Khali or the Empty Quarter, during night. A desert safari is the best way to enjoy and appreciate the vastness and beauty of the Liwa area. A delightful experience is waiting just for you with the rolling sand dunes of the untouched desert in the Arabian Peninsula.
The Liwa area is located on the outskirts of Rub ak Khali (Empty Quarter) which is the biggest sand desert in the world that extends between Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman and the UAE for a hundred and thousand square mile. The overnight stay is something interesting because you can drive miles in this desert without coming across any manmade objects or inhabited areas other than herds of camels wandering here and there. The tour starts with an extraordinary roller coaster drive in the desert sliding over the spectacular dunes. In between these activities you can pause for some time to click snaps and peep at the camel farm to understand its functioning. Then you can start towards the night camping arrea to witness a memorable sunset.
Meanwhile charcoal fire is lit to prepare tea and evening dinner. For some time you can relax in the tent that is furnished with carpets and pillows. Take time and chill out in the camp fire and Arabic coffee tea and dates. Your guide will prepare delicious barbeque dinner with variety of meats and salads served under the star lit skies with Arabic music in the background.
We are providing sleeping bags, pillows, and blankets with bubble tent for sleep.
- It is recommended have an early and light food before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing.
- Not recommended clients with heart, neck and back problems.
- Dune bashing can get bumpy, for safety purpose we do not recommend that children aged 0-2, and pregnant women or the elderly, or choose desert safari Abu Dhabi without Dune bashing / Dune Driving.
- No entertainment during month of Ramadan, The tour duration calculates includes the pickup and drop off. Pick-up and Drop timing Changes applied depends on seasonal.
- Wear comfortable and simple clothing. You may choose to wear Cotton Shorts, Cotton shirts, or light weight tops are suitable. You can carry additional shawls/jackets for winter season when the temperature cools down in the late evenings. It is advisable to wear open shoes, or sandals. Don`t forget to wear sun-block creams. Also, please remember to carry a hat & sunglasses.
Should you have a dream you would like to fulfill, we would love to hear from you to make it happen! Contact Us for the rates of the different activities you wish to combine.